- I already have pet insurance?
You may cancel your existing policy and join our membership package, however you risk losing the benefits from your existing policy. Joining the SCPI insurance package is treated as being a new customer. Please contact SCPI on 0800 800 836 before doing so.
- Can I upgrade the Insurance cover to a higher level.
No, the membership only offers the 2 types of cover AcciPet and Bronze.
- What happens to my membership and insurance cover if my dog becomes unsuitable to attend Daycare and I am on the SCPI health cover?
There are 2 options:
Option 1. You can go onto our Silver membership package and pay $9.99 a month by AP to KURI. This will get you the AcciPet cover only, so $5,000 of accident cover.
Option 2. Any KURI member is entitled to pay for the cover they are on in full to SCPI. So you can continue the cover at the level you have in place. Your membership with the KURI club would be canceled in that case.
- Do I have to be a KURI member to get insurance?
Yes, however you can apply direct to SCPI and start a policy with them personally if you wish.
- What price do I pay for Daycare if i am not a KURI member?
The prices for Daycare remain the same as advertised on our website.
- How do I join the KURI membership scheme?
Our staff will talk you through the procedures, you will be given a membership pack containing all the relevant details for signing up. Your first payment will be taken at the time of signing the agreement at the centre. For example if you join our Silver package we will take $9.99 at that time and give you an AP form for your bank for the following months payment.
- Can anyone join this KURI membership scheme?
Yes, as long as you purchase all of your dogs nutritional requirements (food) from any of our stores listed on the KURI website. If you are not using the Daycare your membership will be limited to the Silver package.
- How do I cancel the membership?
KURI members may terminate their KURI membership at any time by providing notice in writing to KURI Ltd.
- I want to take a break from the KURI membership, do I lose my insurance cover?
If any member wishes to take a break longer than a month from any of the membership packages the member has the option to pay for the full cost of the Insurance policy to KURI Limited during that break, for up to 3 months. If the member has not returned to use the services of KURI Limited or purchased any KURI food after that time the membership will be terminated. The member would then need to contact SCPI within 14 days to see if they were willing to continue that cover.
- If my dog is not vaccinated do they qualify for Insurance?
Yes, SCPI allows customers to insure unvaccinated dogs.
- I have my own insurance already, can I still be a KURI member?
Yes, as long as you buy the food from one of our KURI outlets, you can still get the benefits of the KURI membership. This applies to the Platinum club, you can have the unlimited Daycare rates and all the other services for $349.99 a month. Please discuss this with a member of staff if you need any more information.