Silver, Gold and Platinum card Terms & Conditions and general Terms & Conditions of KURI Wag Club membership:
WAG Club Platinum membership
To be eligible to maintain Platinum status as a KURI Wag Club member, abide by all of the following terms and conditions:
Wag Club Gold membership
To be eligible to maintain Gold status as a KURI Wag Club member, abide by all of the following terms and conditions:
Wag Club Silver Membership
To be eligible to maintain Silver status as a KURI Wag Club member, abide by all of the following terms and conditions:
KURI Ltd Wag Club membership general terms & conditions
- The KURI membership Card is owned and operated by KURI Limited. Each member is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and above. Membership is accepted at the sole and absolute discretion of KURI Limited.
- Members will be issued with a membership RFID number and membership card. The use of this number/card is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions to the benefit of KURI Limited. The membership card remains the property of KURI Limited and must be returned upon request. Misuse of membership cards or program benefits may result in termination of membership or withdrawal of benefits without refund.
- Membership cards are not transferable and may only be used by each member to whom the card is issued. KURI Limited reserves the right to modify the structure, benefits and other features of the Silver, Gold and Platinum Cards including these terms and conditions or to terminate the KURI Card program at any time. Although KURI Limited will use reasonable efforts to notify members of material changes, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of all the terms and conditions of the KURI membership Cards. Any use of the program by a member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. KURI Limited will not be liable for loss or damage resulting there from.
- Only individuals can apply for a KURI Membership Card. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate. Each member may only hold one KURI Card and Membership cards may not be held jointly.
- Successful applicants of the KURI Card will receive a membership card valid for at least 1 month from date of issue. If the KURI Card is lost or damaged, a new card may be issued at a cost of $1 each replacement. KURI Limited is not responsible for stolen or lost membership cards.
- Each successful applicant will receive a notification e-mail within 5 days of application and shall receive the KURI Card within 30 working days. If the successful applicant does not receive notification or the card within 30 working days, it is the responsibility of the applicant to contact KURI Limited to seek assistance.
- Membership fees for first time applicants are as per the individual prices listed above for each card.
- It is the responsibility of the member to check their eligibility for any particular benefit offered. Terms may vary. Terms for individual benefits can be found online at www.KURI.co.nz.
- KURI Limited shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within these terms and conditions. KURI Limited reserves the right to final interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- In case of a dispute, the decision of KURI Limited shall be final and binding.
- KURI Limited is not responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failures or for fraud.
- KURI Limited will implement reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the KURI Card Program and by KURI Limited for marketing and promotion. By providing us with your email address, you consent to KURI Limited sending you commercial email communications in relation to the KURI Card Program, special offers and other promotional material.
- Purchases and sales made as a result of the KURI Card Program are solely between the member, as a consumer, and the participating KURI outlet, as a seller of the product or service. KURI Limited has no responsibility or obligation with respect to the Insurance offered by Southern Cross Pet Insurance (including no responsibility or obligation for disputes between an individual member and any participating vet or health centre). Accordingly, in consideration for KURI Limited making the KURI Card program available to members and participating vendors, members and participating vendors who make sales or purchases through the KURI Card Program acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances shall KURI Limited be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from, or arise out of the purchase, sale or use of any products or services purchased or sold unless those services and sales are from a KURI Ltd outlet.
- KURI members may terminate their KURI membership at any time by providing notice in writing to KURI Ltd.
- Should the member wish to take a break longer than a month from any of the membership packages the member has the option to pay for the full cost of the Insurance policy to KURI Limited during that break for up to 3 months. If the member has not returned to use the services of KURI Limited or purchased any KURI food after that time the insurance will be terminated.
- KURI Limited may terminate or suspend membership if it reasonably believes that the KURI member has:
(a) Abused misused or obtained by any misrepresentation any benefits of the membership program or other facilities or arrangements provided by or in connection with KURI Ltd;
(b) Behaved in a manner which KURI limited reasonably considers to be unacceptable while using any facilities, services or arrangements provided by or in connection with KURI limited;
(c) Acted in any way that is detrimental to the interests of KURI Limited or the membership program;
(d) provided any incorrect or misleading information to KURI Limited in connection with the application for membership to the KURI membership program.
- If any term or provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable it will be severed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.